06 March 2006

i wonder what it's like to have a career.

Someday, I won't have to have job interviews anymore. (But it is not this day.) In the meantime, today I had two -- which, okay, bonus, in one case getting the interview reflected having passed one hurdle already. I could conceivably do both jobs, if I were offered them, and make some decent money over the summer, which would be good, because the way the dollar's been hanging out around 57p, through no fault of my own I'll be spending indecent money.

I should hear about Job #1 later this week, and about Job #2 later this month. I suppose I should focus on being pleased that I won't have to try to find a reason to get Job #1 to wait for my answer until I hear from Job #2. Think positive, and all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home